PAULO QUINTILIANO DA SILVA
POSITION IN THE IJoFCS
AREAS OF INTEREST
International Police Cooperation
Professor Paulo Quintiliano received a B.Sc. in 1982 in Computer Science, a second B.Sc. degree in Law Science, a M.Sc. in Computer Science, and a Ph.D.in Geosciences from the University of Brasilia. He is currently working with the Brazilian Federal Police and with the University of Brasilia (UnB) as an Associate Researcher. His research interest areas are in computer forensics, biometrics, computer law, network security, image processing, and pattern recognition.
Email address:email@example.com(please discard the NOSPAM.C0M
For further information see his Lattes Curriculum.
1) Ph.D. Thesis - click here - DOI: 10.5769/T2003001 and http://dx.doi.org/10.5769/T2003001
2) M.Sc. Dissertation - click here - DOI: 10.5769/D2000001 and http://dx.doi.org/10.5769/D2000001
3) Paper: "Face Recognition Based on Eigeneyes and Eigenfaces". To download this paper, click here.
4) Paper: "Face Recognition Based on Eigenfeatures". To download this paper, click here.
5) Paper: "Practical Procedures to Improve Face Recognition Based on Eigenfaces and Principal Component Analysis". To download this
paper, click here.
6) Paper: "Multispectral Images Classification Based on KLT and ATR - Automatic Target Recognition". To download this paper, click here.
7) Paper: "Face Recognition Based on Eigeneyes". To download this paper, click here.
8) Book - click here - DOI: 10.5769/B2015001 and http://dx.doi.org/10.5769/B2015001
To return to the PEOPLE webpage, click here.